For such a tasty cookie, this recipe is dead simple. The most difficult part was probably chopping the chocolate into small pieces! I know, I probably need sharper knives.
- 100g (4 oz) margarine
- 75g (3 oz) golden caster sugar
- 175g (6 oz) self raising flour
- 100g (4 oz) chocolate orange chips
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp milk
2. Chop the chocolate orange into small pieces.
3. Beat the margarine until soft, add the sugar and cream together until light and fluffy.
4. Stir in the flour, chocolate chips, cinnamon and milk and mix well.
5. Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking trays. Flatten them a bit if you want a more normal shaped cookie, and bake for 8-10 mins. When done remove from the tray immediately and place on a wire rack to cool.
And then enjoy!
Sainsbury’s are selling Chocolate Orange’s for £1 at the mo so nab them if you can. I used less than half of the orange too with these cookies, you don’t need too many chips. If you can find orange chocolate chips then even better!